Good morning blog readers,
I apologize that it has been so long since I last wrote. There are several contributing factors to this.
Firstly, we haven't had any super cultural excursions in a while. Honestly, this has been a nice respite from the constant rushing about and given me time to relax a little.
Secondly, it's a very busy time of year here homework-wise. It's basically the Russian equivalent of midterms, and we have all our tests next week. We also had an essay due for a writing competition and this week we're making projects for "Tolerance Week," a holiday designed to help Russian people and Chinese/Korean/Japanese people hate each other less.
Thirdly, I ran out of "cookies." I don't know what this means exactly, except that my computer wouldn't go to some websites. So I deleted all my cookies, and it forever logged me out of everything and I spent all yesterday trying to figure out how to get back into my google account.
Anyways, I'll make it up to you. Right now I have to go to my early class (ick), but stay tuned for a couple of entertaining posts about the antics of the last week or so.
Also, today is my least favorite holiday. So in case I don't get my Halloween In Russia post up today, I hope you all enjoy your halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment