One Alaskan's journey to wonderful places.
Currently, that place is Japan!
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
I Feel Famous
United States
158
Russia
14
Germany
5
France
4
Italy
4
Netherlands
4
Greece
3
India
2
Norway
2
Algeria
1
I pretty much feel like a superstar that people (even though it's not many people...) all over the world are reading my blog... ah, the wonders of the interwebs!
Ithaca, I enjoy your blog. It is interesting to me because when I was exactly your age I took the trans-siberian railroad from Khabarosk spelling? to Leningrad. I think that was in 1981. (I am going to drink a glass of tea to celebrate Russia today in my russian tea glass. (metal holder with the glass inside Not sure what they are called.) Enjoy the strangeness because as you see, it informs where you come from. Keep it up. Catie
Hi Catie! I'm very gald to hear you've enjoyed reading my blog. How cool that you got to take the Trans-Siberian Railroad across Russia! (It's Khabarovsk). A couple of my friends are planning to take the railroad to St. Petersburg after we finish here. It's a long ride! I bet a lot has changed since you were here, and I bet a lot of things are the same too. Russia's an interesting place in that way. Really Russia is interesting in a lot of ways... it's been a great experience so far!
Ithaca,
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your blog. It is interesting to me because when I was exactly your age I took the trans-siberian railroad from Khabarosk spelling? to Leningrad. I think that was in 1981. (I am going to drink a glass of tea to celebrate Russia today in my russian tea glass. (metal holder with the glass inside Not sure what they are called.) Enjoy the strangeness because as you see, it informs where you come from. Keep it up. Catie
Hi Catie! I'm very gald to hear you've enjoyed reading my blog. How cool that you got to take the Trans-Siberian Railroad across Russia! (It's Khabarovsk). A couple of my friends are planning to take the railroad to St. Petersburg after we finish here. It's a long ride! I bet a lot has changed since you were here, and I bet a lot of things are the same too. Russia's an interesting place in that way. Really Russia is interesting in a lot of ways... it's been a great experience so far!
ReplyDelete