Friday, May 29, 2015

Long Time No Blog :/

Hello, oh blog readers! I’m sorry it’s been so long since my last post. All of a sudden I went from vacation mode to work mode and then to travel mode, and I fell behind! The good part of that, though, is that I have LOTS of upcoming posts about the past two weeks. There will be fun photos and adventures and stories galore! Yay!

The first crucial piece of information you should know is that I’m back in the states! Surprise! What’s that you say, you thought I would be in Japan for a year? True. But due to a very complicated chain of events involving travel plans and visas and job-hunting, I went on a mini-vacation to Japan, I’m going home for a couple weeks, then back for the full year. It’s a lot of traveling (which I’m still in the middle of), which sucks, but it also means I get to see all my favorite people! So that’s great.

Stay posted for many blog posts coming soon to catch you up on all I've been up to in Japan. There might even be something about my adventures in Alaska!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment