So as you may remember, I often find food options in Russia slightly discouraging. Lately, my solution has been ramen. Ramen in the morning, ramen in the afternoon, ramen for a bedtime snack... so much ramen! As the winter weather has set in there's just something about a nice hot cup of soup that I can't get enough of. (Although they did turn the heat on in my room, so I no longer live in an icebox).
Now you may be thinking that I've become the classic destitute college student who eats ramen for every meal... but you're probably forgetting that I currently live in Asia, where even the dried comes-in-a-styrofoam-cup ramen is DELICIOUS. I even occasionally add vegetables like my mother taught me to.
Bon Appetit!
Now you may be thinking that I've become the classic destitute college student who eats ramen for every meal... but you're probably forgetting that I currently live in Asia, where even the dried comes-in-a-styrofoam-cup ramen is DELICIOUS. I even occasionally add vegetables like my mother taught me to.
Bon Appetit!
No comments:
Post a Comment